Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wonderful Life Im Having

my life?
my life is now wonderful and meaningful...
my life is now fulfill with all kind happiness,joy,care and the love of the one im loving now...
y?y suddenly my life became so wonderful?hahaha i also dont know...im wondering y the after i came back from the camp i can really be that happy...maybe i learn hw to carry up a thing and hw to put it down in a way that it wont hurt myself but it might hurt someone else..i know im selfish...but im sori to say that i wan the best thing for myself...i have already wasted my life for dont hw many years so i dont wan continue wasting it...i know i have change alot...but i love the life that im having nw although i have already lose some of my frenzs that i use to share my secret with...but i promise i will get them back after i success everything in my life..it might take few years but doesnt matter cuz i believe that if the is yours no matter hw u ignore also it is still yours...same goes to my frenz if they are the true frenz of mine no matter hw also one day we will be sitting rite together and start sharing our sadness as well as happiness...thanks alot for u guys support for all this while...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment