Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FRIENDS!!!

where are all my friends?they are no longer there for me when i need them...the day after i argue with albee...all of them no longer be with me...no longer there for me..it really hurt me!it realli hurt...i realli hope that we will once again be like hw we use to be last time...but i know it is impossible...many of u might think that i have change..YES!i have change because i found out that last the ean ean is not good enough...she can be better than ever now...she wanted to change her life into a better wan...but she dont wan to leave her friends...she wanted to share everything with u all but too bad there is non of u be there for her when she wanted to share her secret with u all...i think the problem she having nw no one knows about it...to be honest...i realli enjoy the life i have nw...my life is about to be perfect d but there is something missing...im missing my friends the group of frenz that i use to smile,joke,laugh and share my life with them...where are they?if they wan me to be the one i use to be last time i can oni say sori...i dislike last time de me...

No comments:

Post a Comment