Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy

im sinply happy for this few days i also dont know y=)...every single time im not in the mood the image of yours will jus appear in front of me and there i started to smile by myself...dear...today i sit in the class and i was very boring sitting down listening to my sej teacher u know wat i do so that i wont feel sleepy?hahaha i did a stupid thing...guess wat...i start thinking wat my wen dee told me this morning...and i start smiling all myself there and frenz sitting beside me she asked me wat happen and i dont even know how to answer her question...hahahaha...now i think back i start t laugh at myself wat a stupid thing i did in my life...it it was really happy and the most impotant is it actually let me dont feel sleepy after thinking this thing...thanks to my beloved dear...XD thanks for appearing in my mind..hahaha...i might not be the perfect one for u...but i hope i will be the best one for u..watever u told my frenz i will remember and i hope u will do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment